New to the DQP/Tuning?
Welcome to the DQP/Tuning community. This site offers a variety of information about the DQP and Tuning and their value as tools to enhance student learning. It also provides details on how institutions are using these tools.
The Degree Qualifications Profile (DQP) outlines a set of reference points for what students should know and be able to do upon completion of associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees – in any field of study.
There are five broad categories of proficiencies which provide a profile of what degrees mean in terms of specific learning outcomes. Through focusing on broad areas of learning and the application of that learning, the DQP illustrates progressively challenging performance expectations for all students.
Learn about the Birth and Growth of the Degree Qualifications Profile.
To learn more about Tuning, click here
- View the interactive infographic (or click here for the static version).
- Check out the interactive map of which institutions or organizations are using the DQP/Tuning
- Read answers to some frequently asked questions
- Learn more about institutional examples of using the DQP/Tuning
- View more interactive tools
- Join the DQP/Tuning community for updates and discussion